Saturday, August 16, 2008

Biking and What Matters

The post on AWBs (Academics Who Bike) has brought some new readers (hello there !) and some delightful conversation. I also must stop watching the Olympics and go to bed before two. So, I was visiting Post Secret while waiting through a boring stretch of volley ball, and came across this postcard, which I've appropriated (after properly referencing, you should kindly note).

My derrière is fine (I've been told), but a sentiment and a benefit not to be overlooked. And a new clue for how to spot an AWB on campus.

2 comments:

John B. said...

Ehh--this person may not be thinking globally, but s/he is clearly acting locally.

Cordelia said...

Heh, heh. :-). It went well with my favorite line from the Wendell Berry poem I'd posted below it, too.